Shop and Cafe
Updated 13th August 2021
Our new decking and outdoor toddler play area is now open
Our number one priority is the safety of the vulnerable people we support, our staff and visitors. We want to continue to ensure customers to our shop and cafe continue to feel as safe as possible when the easing of Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. We continue to encourage customers to continue to wear face coverings inside the shop and cafe. We also encourage customers to continue to check in using the NHS track and trace QR code or leaving your contact details with staff.
Our outdoor seating areas are no-smoking zones. Our new decking and outdoor toddler play area is now open
Dogs on lead welcome outdoors.
Shop/café opening hours are 9:00am to 4:15pm Monday to Saturday (hot food service 9.30am to 3pm).
Our priority is to ensure the continued safety of our staff, customers and trainees and along with our new facilities you will notice that we will be continuing with some safety measures:
- Customers entering the shop/cafe are encouraged to wear a face covering or display their exemption card.
- We are retaining our counter and table separation screens and ensuring tables and seating indoors and outside is suitably spaced.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at entrance door touch pads and inside the shop/cafe, we ask customers to continue with this good hygiene practice upon entry.
- We are encouraging customers entering the shop and every person in their party to continue to register their contact details using NHS test and trace QR code or provide details to staff. Customer contact details will be retained for 21 days.
- The customer toilet is situated within the shop/café
- Our preference is for contactless payments, although we will accept cash
- Our staff will still have a friendly smile and welcome beneath their face mask, while these are no longer a legal requirement in shops and cafes they are in social care which is our primary purpose.
- Only assistance dogs are permitted inside the shop/café. Dogs on leads are welcome in our outdoor areas.
Menu and Produce
We will be offering to customers a wide range of menu options including a range of “Apuldram Centre” favourites and complementary locally sourced produce. Our cooked/prepared to order menu of breakfast all day light bites, lunchtime specials and afternoon tea is available, as is a children’s menu.
Florence Park Kiosk
Our kiosk situation in Florence Park remains open 7 days a week 9.30am to 4.30pm (weather dependent).